The Dragon Tarot Deck has been around for over 20 years now, and it’s still popular to this day. One of the main reasons it’s still selling is that it’s one of the few tarot decks with a fairly large collection of really good artwork. There are 78 cards in this deck, and by using them with the proper spread, you can get insightful information and gain information about all sorts of topics. Let’s check the full Dragon Tarot Deck review with pros and cons.
Dragon Tarot Card Meaning:
With a name like the Dragon Tarot Deck, you might expect a deck of cards that is full of dragons and dragons that fly and breath fire and are not afraid of the knight in shining armor, correct? Well, maybe not.
Maybe you would expect a deck that reads like a dragon, or you would expect a deck that reads like the cards in the Tarot de Marseilles.
The card readings in this deck are within other decks, and they are not so different from the readings in the Tarot de Marseilles.
About the Author:
Terry Donaldson had 30 years of expertise as a competent Tarot reader, illustrator, writer, and educator. He taught approximately 1,000 people, most of whom went on to become experts.
He was an astrologer and psychotherapist with a lot of experience and a therapeutic hypnotherapy specialist, spirit finder, and shamanic communicator.
Since his first display in Los Angeles in 1989, Peter Pracownik has always been at the pinnacle of the New Age/Fantasy Schools of current painters, leaving his impact on the American world of art.
He has distributed over six million reproductions of his paintings in art in cards forms alone since entering into the press in early 1989. Peter would be no newcomer to the press as a public figure. All of the UK’s biggest broadcasters have featured him.
Dragon Tarot Deck Review
This magnificent box set, which includes a full tarot deck and 64-page handbook, combines the intricacies of the tarot with the mythology of dragons.
Dragons just follow separate regulations, which don’t always put our best interests first. One road to knowledge is to comprehend such principles and adjust to fit them.
This is how dragons motivate this tarot—tarot, like dragons, acts according to rules that are somewhat above our cognitive comprehension, raising the curtain on the metaphysical undertone of the realms we live in.
This conventional 78-card deck has flame dragons, flying dragons of the sky, sea snakes, and ground creatures who will disclose the actions of the past in secrecy, the present’s aspirations, and the future’s maximum potential.
- The mythical dragon’s insightful abilities are captured in this stunning set.
- Dragon Tarot is the culmination of decades of metaphorical study by spiritualists all around the planet.
The item dimensions are 2.75 x 1 x 4.75 inches. The deck language is English. The deck was published by Ryland Peters & Small fir. St, April in 1996. The item weight is 8 ounces.
Previous Users’ Experiences:
- Knowing Rider Waite Smith (RWS), Thoth, and/or Tarot de Marseille will assist us in understanding this deck properly.
- The dragons function as welcoming mentors and are particularly adorable in several cards, assisting us in navigating this set.
- Interpreting the artistry in the major arcana is aided by the little paperback version.
- Some users claim that there are many little interpretations about the minor arcana.
- The evocative ancient feel is a significant part of the appeal.
This is a legendary card deck. Its endurance attests to this. Even though the thumbnail picture is beautiful rather than informative. The readers will have a great time with it.
You May Also Like:
- Tarot de Marseille Vs. Rider Waite Smith
- Best Marseille Tarot Deck in Different Styles
- The Celtic Dragon Tarot Kit Deck: Review & Guide
- Erotic Tarot of Manara: by Lo Scarabeo-REVIEW
- Tarot Gold & Black Edition- Review
Last update on 2024-02-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API