This article involves reviews of the Druid Craft Tarot Deck with the pros, cons, sayings from the previous users, product features, and specifications.
The Druidcraft Tarot is an excellent deck in its own right, but there is much more to it than just the cards. Philip Carr-Gomm, Stephanie Carr-Gomm, and Will Worthington have created an entire world that they are not only developing in Tarot but are also creating in their own lives. They are truly fulfilling their dreams with this deck and are willing to share their unique inspiration with you.
Druid Craft Tarot Deck Meanings:
The Druidcraft Tarot is a bold new approach to Celtic tarot, seeking to bring together modern tarot interpretation with the ancient Celtic tradition.
The Druidcraft Tarot is inspired by the work of James Joyce, particularly his treatment of words as symbols, and it is reminiscent of the medieval Celtic Tree Alphabet system of divination.
The unique cast of characters in the Druidcraft Tarot is broken into four suits of four cards each. The first suit, representing the elements of earth, air, fire and water, is further subdivided into five sub-suits, the sun, the moon, the seasons, the months, and the sky.
- Philip Carr-Gomm (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
About the Author:
Philip is the author of several books about Druidry, and he has been in high demand for broadcast, television, and newspaper appearances since the release of his first book in 1991.
Stephanie Carr-Gomm attended Bath Academy of Art before embarking on a journey around the world. She studied theatrical painting at Guildhall School of Music and Drama after moving to London and has since worked as an independent artist for various theatre, opera, and ballet firms. Stephanie oversees the Order of Bards, Ovates, and Druids’ instructional organization.
Will Worthington is one of the Grove founders of the Order of Bards, Ovates, and Druids, who have spent the previous 30 years working as an artist. His paintings and drawings exhibit his fascination with the historical world as well as Arthurian and Celtic folklore.
Druid Craft Tarot Deck Cards Review
The Tarot is a tool for self-understanding and investigating philosophical concerns. It may be used to investigate or describe any philosophical systems, which is why decks dedicated to Zen or Alchemy, for instance, are available.
The two primary schools of Western pagan heritage, Wicca and Druidry, are combined in this renowned deck made by practising Druids. Its stunning pictures have developed from a rich bank of historical lessons and narrative and old numerology notions that have inspired the painter, Will Worthington, to create Sacred Geometry.
- The set comprises 78 cards and a 192-page graphical book that explains the connection between the card and Druidry and Wicca principles.
Eddison Books published the tarot deck on February 1, 2010. It owns 80 pages written in English. The item weighs 1.1 pounds, and its dimensions are 4 x 1.5 x 5.75 inches.
Previous Users’ Experiences:
- Some consumers believe that their older ones have a more matte surface and are more comfortable to hold. The cards in this version are extremely smooth and have a very shiny appearance.
- This deck is perhaps the great option accessible for a newbie to either the Tarot or Wiccan and Druidic heritage research.
- The gorgeously drawn cards convey the content of the excellently known essay to life while also encouraging one to look above buzzwords and definitions to the traditions from whence they sprang.
- This deck gives a new level of significance and understanding for individuals who are familiar with the Tarot, especially those who work in Wiccan and/or Druidic systems.
The DruidCraft Tarot set’s eye for detail is outstanding. Even the typography used on card titles and the booklet was designed specifically for the deck, letter by letter.
You May Also Like:
- Career Cards by Margo M. Mateas- Review
- Eight Coins Tattoo Tarot-Review (PROs & CONs)
- The Antique Anatomy Tarot kit Deck: REVIEWS
- The Literacy Witches Oracle Deck: Real Review
- The Muse Tarot by Chris-Anne: Authentic Review
Last update on 2024-02-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API