Gummy Bears are loved by all and loved by some because they taste so sweet and so delicious. But they are loved by some even more because they can also be a kind of tarot card. The Tarot of the Gummy Bear is a special tarot card that can help you to understand better, that everything is a Gummy Bear, and that you should not be afraid of everything that is out there. This write-up about Gummy Bear Tarot Review with the features, pros, and cons, and how the previous users felt about the Tarot.
About the Author:
There is not much information about Dietmar Bittrich. He was born in Trieste, Italy, on 11 March 1958. He has written many books which are quite famous among readers of different ages. From the Tarot, anyone can tell that he is a man of creativity and youthfulness.
The artist was born in Germany but raised in Canada. Bittrich got inspired by nature, humorously claiming that the last of the original Gummy Bears may still survive. “The Gummy Bear Seer,” he calls himself.
- Bittrich, Dietmar (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Gummy Bear Tarot Deck Review
It is unquestionably queer-friendly. The Celtic Spread, or one to three card interpretations, is recommended in the handbook. Based on the conventional Rider-Waite tarot imagery, these charming gummy bears have been converted into distinctive versions of the 78 Main and Minor Arcana. The bears use their rods to cast magical powers and like connecting with people with their playful graphics in the decks. Gummy Bear Tarot comes with a pamphlet of guidelines and is packed in a flexible container.
- This deck is small enough to fit in our pocket.
- This deck has a book with instructions on how to interact and use the deck.
- Creates a friendly interaction with the users.
It is in mixed media format with dimensions of 51 x 89 x 33mm. This Tarot was published in the United States by U.S. Games Systems Inc. on April 1, 2005. The item weight is 7.2 ounces. This Tarot deck which is written in English is ranked as 9992 in the best seller rank. There are 78 cards in this set.
- Notwithstanding the cheerful nature of the illustrations, the readers will find them to be amazingly reliable.
- When traveling, this is convenient because nothing will be destroyed.
- Gummy Bears are included in these cards, which are inspired by the popular Rider-Waite decks.
- The book that comes with it is easier to learn and use for novices.
- Each card’s insights and remarks are included in the pamphlet.
The deck is designed to help sensitive Tarot readers of all levels flourish with spiritual enthusiasm, from beginners to experienced. This card is a great method to learn how to interpret Rider Waite cards. The atmosphere, the design’s playful wit, and the fact that they’re compact enough to carry in our relatively tiny hands without ripping our fingertips to pieces are all appealing.
You May Also Like:
- Mystical Cats Tarot Review
- Eight Coins Tattoo Tarot-Review
- New Orleans Voodoo Tarot Review
- Barbieri Zodiac Oracle Review
- Exploring Tarot Using Radiant Rider Waite-Review
Last update on 2024-02-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API