The Kitchen Table Tarot is a lovely deck of cards for beginners but even experienced tarot readers may find it more complex than they are used to. With that in mind, we’re starting this review with a short introduction to the deck.
The Kitchen Table Tarot is a fun new tarot deck that’s designed for use in everyday life. It’s easy to use yet incredibly detailed and insightful. It’s like a real-life tarot card reading in your own kitchen!
Kitchen Table Tarot Meaning:
The Kitchen Table Tarot relates to the everyday concerns of life – love, loss, health, work, money, and more. It’s a deck that helps us to access our intuition and our heart.
- Audio CD – Audiobook
- Cynova, Melissa (Author)
Melissa Cynova has been reading and discovering the world of tarot since she was 14. She’s a prolific tarot reader and also a teacher of tarot reading, and she teaches in tarot conferences.
She’s currently residing in St. Louis, Missouri. She has 30 years of relevant experience in tarot; her motto is that tarot cards are empty without the person handling them.
Besides Kitchen Table Tarot, she has written Tarot Elements: Five Readings to Reset Your Life. All her writings are inspired and based on cleansing and knowing the depth of your own mind, body, and soul.
Nicol Zanzarella narrates kitchen Table Tarot in Amazon Audiobooks. She’s an award-winning audiobook narrator and also a theatre and television actress. She has appeared in many fantastic productions such as Romeo and Juliet, The Winter’s Tale, Deep Blue Sea, etc.
Let’s check out more on Kitchen Table Tarot:
Kitchen Table Tarot Review
With years of experience in explaining the art of tarot reading and collecting viable knowledge about it, Melissa gathered all her bits and pieces and created this book.
Simply bringing fun and casual approach to understanding and reading tarot. She embraces the confused newcomers and clears all the doubt with her book, along with diminishing any misconception on tarot or tarot reading.
You can join this warm, friendly and knowledgeable teacher on her afternoon tea as she explains tarot in an interactive and fun way by sharing knowledge and straightforward guidance on decks, spreads, meanings, and symbols of the cards, etc.
Combined with her real-life and relatable experience, she will share her personal experience reading and spread cards, gaining information, and conveying them with utmost confidence.
Features and Specifications:
It is available in paperback and the Amazon Kindle Audiobook edition on Amazon. It is written and narrated in the language of English. Llewellyn Publications published it on 8th April 2017.
- It is 290 pages long.
- The file size of the audiobook is 19434 KB.
Past Users’ Experience:
- The tone of this book is amusing and casual.
- The book can give a very cozy feeling as if having a lovely talk with a friend who knows about tarot to quench your thirst for tarot knowledge.
- It can also appeal to many as very down-to-earth and interactive.
- The book approached the reader as very empathetic and neutral, by which the readers can easily connect with the story.
- The book is beneficial for beginners and tarot enthusiasts who are just about to enter the world of tarot.
- It can also be used to be troubled or daunted by tarot as a fun and interesting read.
To understand and interpret tarot in a casual way with the help of a warm and witty tone, Kitchen Table Tarot can give you a fun experience along with interactive knowledge.
You May Also Like:
- Gay Tarot Deck Review
- How to Learn Tarot Cards Easily by Yourself?
- How to Read Tarot Cards Intuitively: Book Review
- Complete Book of Tarot Spreads: Review & Guide
- Pride Tarot- 100% Authentic Review
Last update on 2024-02-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API