Mary K. Greer is a lifelong tarot card reader. Mary K. Greer’s 21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card displays her love for tarot and her passion for sharing her knowledge through her book.
This deck is a way to read a tarot card is a funny and interesting concept. It’s an activity that helps you think about the tarot cards in a new way! And many of the ideas will help you see the cards in new ways.
We have provided the details on Mary K. Greer’s 21 ways tarot deck within the articles. Check out the below for further information.
Mary Greer is a writer and trainer specializing in strategies of self-exploration and transformation. A Grandmaster of the American Tarot Association, she may be a member of the Severa Tarot organization and is featured at Tarot conferences and symposia in the US and abroad.
- Costa, Giuliano (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Mary K. Greer’s 21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card Review
Drawing on almost forty years of tarot experiences, Mary K. Greer has developed a new interesting method made up of twenty-one stimulus methods to give an explanation for and deepen your gasp for every card.
Just as the twenty-six letters of the alphabet can be mixed with billions of words, Greer’s interpretations emphasize the interpretations of each theoretical and private approach, involving storytelling, sketching, symbolism, metaphor, dialogue, acting, and different ingenious practices in Grover’s techniques.
Designed to carry dialogue, conversion, and empowerment, this twenty-first element of the Tarot can assist readers in increasing popular interpretations and improving new approaches to join cards.
Mary K. Greer’s- features and specifications
The Llewellyn publications published the deck on May 08, 2006. It comes in the English Language. It has 336 pages and weighs 1.5 pounds. Also, it has a dimension of 7.25*1*9 inches.
- It features developed new energy approaches that have twenty-one stimulus methods.
- It provided all the rules regarding learning tarot.
- Some user’s claimed that the book was printed wrong.
- The page of the book has a major misprint.
- Some of its book exercises are missing.
- The appearance of the book is deceptively simple and one can learn much from it.
- The books come from Gree’s development that is interactive, transformational, and empowering.
- Its introductions provided the readings from a variety of perspectives.
- The deck is very readable and stimulating the way the books take you through different approaches.
- The deck is an excellent book for advancing your tarot knowledge.
So, we hope you have understood the proper details that we have provided in the articles. Feel free to choose this 21 way to read tarot card deck. It will be worth your buying.
You May Also Like:
- Best Lenormand Decks [Beginners-Professional]
- 8 Most Artistic Tarot Decks in the World
- The Essential Tarot Kit Set-Review
- Beautiful Creatures Tarot-Review (PROs & CONs)
- Dali Tarot Cards Deck- Review (Pros & Cons)
Last update on 2024-03-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API