Pre Raphaelite tarot cards were named after the portrait of the young Italian artist Raphael. This interpretation of the cards was a milestone in the history of tarot cards.
The first tarot deck utilized a very colorful and bright background. This created an enormous demand for the deck, which was no longer a playing card but a true artistic masterpiece.
If you’re looking for a deck to bring you deeper into your subconscious, pre Raphaelite tarot reading is unique and powerful.
A pre Raphaelite tarot reading can help you connect to your deeper self and bring you closer to the present moment. In this reading, you will discover your true potential and learn to embrace your inner strength.
We have provided the details on the Pre-Raphaelite Tarot in the articles. Check them out below.
This deck was created by the authors Luigi Costa and Lo Scarabeo.
Lo Scarabeo deck is well-known and claimed as an original deck because of its originality and quality. Each of the Lo Scarabeo decks has an exceptional artistic value by the best Italian and international artists.
Lo Scarabeo, committed to developing an innovative new deck while preserving tarot’s rich tradition, continues to be a favorite among collectors and readers.
Pre-Raphaelite Tarot Reiew
The deck comes with vibrant colors and medieval images of the Pre-Raphaelite movements for a tarot deck rich in mystery and romance ideas. Luigi Costa, the painter of the Mystic Tarot Deck, has created works of vain beauty and deep spiritual energy. Based on the Traditional rider Waite Deck, this deck is mysterious and insightful at the same time, the perfect combination of similar qualities for readers and collectors.
Pre-Raphaelite Tarot – features and specifications
The Llewelyn publications published the deck on June 08, 2019. It comes in English and more than four Languages; Spanish, French, Italian, and German. It weighs 8 ounces and has 3*1.25*5 dimensions of inches.
- The deck comes with a vivid color rich with a sense of mystery and romance.
- It comes with a booklet that is available in five languages.
- The appearance of the cards is beautiful and provides minimal writings and borderless design.
- Its artwork is consistent and very pleasant to the eye.
- The card of the surface is glossy. The size isn’t huge but is big enough.
- The images of the deck speak beautifully and flow well in readings.
- They have bold, bright colors, and statement art is all an intuitive reader needs and knows they will stand up to the heavy shuffling many readers use.
- The back of the background has clouds that are a bit monotonous.
- Its images Capture the pre-raphaelite period.
- Some users claimed that cards are thinner than a standard tarot deck.
- Its artwork is gorgeous and good card stock, shuffles well.
- The deck is enjoyable for intuitive readers and even intermediate readers.
- Some of the users also claimed that its cards are flimsy and papery.
Last update on 2022-08-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
So, we hope that you have got all the details on the pre-raphaelite Tarot that we have provided in the articles. Feel free to choose this deck.
You May Also Like: