Mythical Goddess Tarot 10th Anniversary Edition: The Goddess Tarot is a deck of 78 original tarot cards inspired by the Greek, Norse, Celtic, and Egyptian mythologies.
The Goddess Tarot is a deck for every day, for every adventure, for every woman who is She, and for all women who follow the Divine Feminine.
As a follower of the Goddess and tarot for almost 20 years, this is a deck I can recommend to anyone who loves the Goddess. It is a simple yet beautiful deck that is the perfect companion for any experience with the Goddess.
We have provided the details on the Mythical Goddess Tarot in the article. Have a look at them below.
Mythical Goddess Tarot Card Meanings:
The Goddess Tarot is an innovative, dynamic, and joyful deck of 78 cards focusing on the Goddess in all of us.
The cards are based on the famous Rider-Waite-Smith (RWS) tarot deck, but with a modern aesthetic and fresh interpretations of the Goddess archetypes.
The RWS symbols have been replaced with images of Goddesses and Goddess figures in various poses and settings.
The symbolism of the cards is designed to help you gain insight into the hidden mysteries of your own life, as well as the lives of others.
- Sage Holloway (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Last update on 2021-08-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
14-year-old author Sage Holloway began using the Tarot. When she was 17, she knew that she had a divine tarot deck to build. She met Katherine Skaggs in 1991 and told Katherine that she would think she was the artist for that deck, seeing some of her artwork.
Katherine said, all right, yet it takes another 15 years to match it all with the Mythic Goddess Tarot’s creation and birth. Katherine got the message that it was time to take Katherine to Rome with two mystic artists, Divine Feminine and crone feminines, Lydia Ruyle and Meinrad Craighead. From summer 2006 to autumn 2008, the Mystical Goddess Tarot was born and formed by Sage and Katherine.
How to Read Mythical Goddess Tarot Cards?
Are you interested in reading the tarot cards of the gods and goddesses but aren’t sure where to start? Learning the Tarot isn’t as hard as it seems, and the cards are always a great way to connect with the deeper questions of life.
These cards are based on the traditional tarot deck but have been modernized with new images and artwork. You can prop the cards up on a coffee table or desk or use them to practice readings uniquely.
This deck features 78 cards featuring beautiful artwork and readings about archetypes, deities, and mythological figures, focusing on the feminine. The anniversary edition features a new design and art for those who love the deck, but the essence is the same as the original.
Who Can Use This Deck?
This is the deck that I used in my workshops and classes to help people explore their own personal mythology and discover the keys to their own power. In this deck, you will find images of ancient goddesses and archetypes of all sorts, as well as the wisdom of modern scholars and practitioners.
Mythical Goddess Tarot Deck Review:
Stunning original artwork and deeply insightful messages from psychic Sage Holloway combine to make this deck look stunningly beautiful. Spark your intuitive skills, receive daily guidance, and gain the freedom that a significant divination tool can offer.
The 10th Anniversary Edition of the Mythical Goddess Tarot deck is an easy-to-use tarot deck for new and experienced readers alike, helping you experience delightful changes in your life. While this deck can also be used as an oracle deck, it should also be noted that it also functions as a standard playing card deck. Using and benefiting from this imaginative deck does not require any special training or experience.
Now offering Superior cardstock and gold plate on the box cover, the 78 card tarot deck with a full-color 136-page guidebook is an upgraded box set. If you are a tarot card collector, you will want to check out this deluxe and gorgeously illustrated collector’s edition, which is now from Saitama Publishing, which is known for publishing top-notch products and delivering them on time.
Features and Specifications:
Saitama Publishing published this deck; Anniversary edition, On June 01, 2020. It comes in the English language. Its guidebook is 136 pages and weighs 1.04 pounds.
- Shamanic original art is breathtakingly powerful; and beautiful.
- A multitude of archetypal goddesses is represented by the service offered.
- A true tarot deck that is small enough to fit comfortably in your hand.
- A wonderful guide that will show you the way toward your true north.
- It transforms you into a gateway to realms of power and assistance.
- This powerful and beneficial method unlocks your own internal wisdom and grants you the ability to achieve success, good health, inner serenity, and joy.
Previous Buyers’ Experience:
- Some buyers claimed that its card stock was cheap and damaged on the first day of normal shuffling.
- The cards are wonderful and have a great twist on the tarot.
- The deck is vibrant and comes to life when used for divination.
- The deck is sturdy for tapping into the many facets of the divine feminine.
- Thiis deck of each card is imbued with Katherine’s energy through her vibrant and sensitive artwork, and sage messages for each card are powerfully centered in the divine feminine.
- Every card provided in the deck is positive, and all the cards’ messages are clear and guide your way forward.
- The artwork is stunning, and its messages are unique and powerful and provide a different reading level than the traditional Tarot.
Last update on 2021-08-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
In this volume, we continue exploring the myths and stories of the goddesses of ancient Greece and Rome, revealing their deeper, more secret meaning. So, we hope that you have understood all the details on the Mythical Goddess Tarot that we have provided in the article. Feel free to choose this deck.
You May Also Like: