Tarot cards have been used for centuries to acquire insight into the future and connect with our spiritual guides. Tarot Made Easy is a comprehensive guide to the tarot that aims to make this ancient art of divination accessible to everyone. In this review, I’ll share my honest opinion on Tarot Made Easy and how it can help you know how to read tarot cards, offering an in-depth look at the book’s content and how it can benefit your spiritual journey. From the basics of the tarot to more complex techniques, the book covers all the ground needed to start reading tarot.
With easy-to-follow instructions and practical advice, Tarot Made Easy gives readers the confidence to start interpreting tarot readings faster, no matter their level of expertise. Whether you’re a newbie or an experienced tarot reader, this book offers something for everyone. Through this review, I’ll look at Tarot Made Easy and how it can help you.
- Tarot Made Easy
- Garen, Nancy (Author)
About the Author
Nancy Garen works as a clairvoyant, educator, and therapist full-time. She has spent 19 years studying tarot and ESP improvement.
Tarot Made Easy Paperback
A person starting on the journey of studying the tarot these days is likely to be swayed by the options available. Many publications are devoted to a straightforward approach to interpreting the cards for intermediate and advanced users. Still, considerably fewer books are devoted to a clear and straightforward introduction to interpreting the cards for beginners. Barbara Moore created a helpful beginner’s kit in Tarot Made Easy. A sturdy cardboard box houses the cards and guides. Adhesive clasps keep the lid closed, and it unfolds. The cards are arranged in colossal cardboard well, with the handbook on above. The inside of the shiny box is translucent, but the outside is stone grey.
- There is more excellent knowledge or unquestionable experience that we may all connect to, and there are various ways to enter it.
- The author of this book takes a unique, excellent way to understand card interpretation.
Atria Books published the book on February 15, 1989. The book has 384 pages written in English. The item weighs 0.035 ounces, and its dimensions are 7.38 x 0.9 x 9.25 inches.
Previous Users’ Experiences
- Because there are so many interpretations for each card in this book, consumers may find it confusing.
- Some users say that Nancy gives a general overview of each card but not as much as other publications.
- This book covers 32 characteristics of each card, ranging from family to prosperity and all in among.
- The publication also covers card spreads and numerology.
- In this book, there are no reversing interpretations of the cards.
- The artist’s approach is delicate, and the cards exude a peaceful environment.
- The emotions might be pleasantly unearthly or sanctimonious and unpleasant, based on one’s attitude.
In conclusion, Tarot Made Easy is an excellent resource for both beginner and experienced readers. It provides simple, easy-to-follow instructions, tips on how to interpret the cards, and beautiful illustrations of each card. It offers guidance on using the Tarot to make decisions and gain insight into yourself and your life. With its helpful advice and straightforward approach, Tarot Made Easy is an invaluable resource for anyone interested in exploring the Tarot. This book is excellent if you’re seeking a textbook to educate you about the Tarot.
You May Also Like the following:
Last update on 2024-02-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API