The Literary Witches Oracle is a deck of 70 tarot cards designed to give readers a glimpse into their own psychic abilities. The cards are designed to be used as a daily oracle or consulted during times of need.
The cards are divided into seven categories: Art, Business, Creativity, Dream, Fashion, Love, and Talent.
We have provided the details on The Literary Witches Oracle in the article. Have a look at them below.
The Literary Witches Oracle Meanings:
The Literary Witches Oracle Cards is a deck of tarot cards based on the writings of Taisia Kitaiskaia. The book contains illustrations by Katy Horan.
The book contains 70 cards, illustrated by Katy Horan. Each card carries a brief message from Taisia Kitaiskaia, and her Oracle will guide readers as they read the cards.
- Kitaiskaia, Taisia (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Taisia Kitaiskaia is the author of Literary Witches: A Celebration of Magical Women Writers, which she co-authored with artist Katy Horan; Ask Baba Yaga: Otherworldly Advice for Everyday Difficulties; and The Nightgown and Other Poems.
Katy Horan is an illustrator and artist based in Austin, Texas. Her fine artwork has been shown in galleries throughout the United States and Canada, and she has been featured in three issues of New American Paintings.
The Literary Witches Oracle Review:
If you’re looking for guidance from strong, creative women, this oracle deck—which includes 30 prominent female writers throughout literary history—will deliver.
The female visionaries in this deck will enlighten your creative life and spiritual journey by providing answers to pertinent questions. Along with portraits of literary luminaries such as Virginia Woolf and Toni Morrison, as well as lesser-known trailblazers such as Yumiko Kurahashi and Mirabai, the deck includes 40 symbol cards depicting potent spiritual icons to help you with your reading.
A small guidebook will serve as an interpreter, assisting you in deciphering the cards’ meanings in light of your specific intentions, the writers’ dominant characteristics, and the spiritual symbols at work.
The Literary Witches Oracle-Features and Specifications:
Clarkson Potter published this deck on August 27, 2019. It comes in the English language and has 70 pages of a guidebook. The deck weighs 1.15 pounds and has 5*2.1*6.3 dimensions of inches.
- This deck includes 70 cards featuring female icons and otherworldly symbols that add spiritual insight and feminist guidance to our personal divination practice.
- The cars are rich with imagery and allow us to interpret them according to our own mediumship psychic intuitive abilities.
Previous Buyers Experience:
- Its small is lovely and to the point ideas for interpretations for the cards.
- The box is of top quality, very sturdy, and huge.
- The cards are large, and those who have small palms will be difficult for shuffling overall. They are fun and easy to shuffle poker style.
- The cards are very thick but bendy and have an oil paint-like finish to them.
- The deck is beautiful and high-quality and arrives in a lovely box with a small but well-illustrated guidebook.
- Its book is thin but straight to the point.
- The cards are of great quality and easier to shuffle.
- The cards are quite beautiful, and the artwork and explanations are fabulous.
- Some buyers claimed little interpretation or guidance here, so this deck is not for new readers.
- The cards are like a treasure, nice sized and sturdy.
- It comes with a good variety of authors, each one representing a specific attribute.
- Some buyers claimed that the descriptions of the cards are so disappointing.
- The deck is gorgeous, and its woman writers are nice who have been chosen to highlight.
- The box is of lovely, beautiful colors and material.
- The card stock is thick and sturdy but beautiful to shuffle.
The Literary Witches Oracle tells the story of the witches. With each card, a brief story is told, along with a question that needs answering. The cards have been designed to help people tap into their intuition, ask questions, and gain insight into their lives. So, we hope that you have understood all the details on The Literary Witches Oracle that we have provided in the article. Feel free to choose this deck.
You May Also Like:
- The Literacy Witches Oracle Deck: Real Review
- The Elemental Oracle: – Review (PROs & CONs)
- Modern Witch Tarot Journal by Lisa Sterle-Review
- Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Playing Cards: Review
- The Practical Witch’s Spell Deck- Real Review
Last update on 2024-02-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API