Untold Tarot is a deck of unique symbols in the tarot deck. It is the only tarot deck designed to give you access to the ancient art of reading ancient tarot, not just to modern tarot. It’s the only deck that teaches you how to read ancient tarot through the cards’ symbolism.
If you want to understand ancient divination methods from a practical standpoint, this book is for you. Caitlín Matthews is a tarot reader and specialist in ancient divination methods, and this book is a comprehensive guide to tarot. Readers will learn what a tarot deck is, how a tarot deck is used and will learn how to adorn a deck with ancient symbols. The book is full of ancient tarot decks and symbols and includes a full reading that can be used as a reference guide.
Caitlín Matthews is a young tarot author and also a blogger. She hails from the UK, and her online blog website about divination and myth is available for readers to enjoy. She also hosts events and conducts courses based on tarot, divination, and mythology. Her work and published books are displayed on her website.
Let’s check out more on Untold Tarot:
Untold Tarot Review:
The book celebrates the forgotten divinatory skills and is able to help the users learn about tarot confidently and easily. This book represents untold and unheard styles of reading that have been used in history but aren’t used or introduced to the modern era on a wide range. The traditional ways of learning tarot used previously in the pre-twentieth century. This method focused heavily on the cards, and they used various techniques to draw upon older cartomantic arts. These include- blending cards, pairing cards, following line of sight, etc. It is high time to rediscover these lost skills and use the practical and personal approach presented here in the user’s own reading styles and ideas. This also empowers the individual to read in one’s own fluid style and develop a rich palette of skills and techniques.
- Matthews, Caitlín (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Features and Specifications:
It is available in the paperback version on Amazon in the language of English. It was published on 28th September 2018 by Red Feather Publications. Also, it weighs about 1 pound and has a dimension of about 5.9 x 0.7 x 8.2 inches.
- The book has 224 pages.
- This book is referred to and suggested by the users to consult.
- The tarot literature in this book talks and gives useful information along with inspirational words.
- The book is definitely an interesting read for tarot enthusiasts.
- The book discusses such an old and classic tarot tradition that no one talks about, and the readers are thrilled to see some light shredded on that matter.
- The cards have good and solid cartomancy with a lot of meanings and techniques.
- The book is thoroughly explained and referenced from relevant sources and facts.
- The book’s amount of details are plenty, but it doesn’t make it dull at all.
- The book is absolutely delightful and informative.
- Many of the users claimed it to be an instant classic worthy of having a wide readership.
- The book is enough to spike the interest of tarot in someone.
This book is more than helpful to empower yourself using the lost skills and ideas of the past to enrich your knowledge about tarot and use a newness to the existing crafts.
You May Also Like:
- Daily Crystal Inspiration Deck: Review & Guide
- Botanical Inspirations Deck & Book Set: Review
- Best Books On Color Theory
- The New Mythic Tarot Deck Review & Guide
- Lenormand Oracle Cards and Book- Review
Last update on 2024-02-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API