As a woman, you know that your body is constantly changing. Your body continuously goes through something, whether it’s your weight, menstrual cycle, or hormones. And while you may not always love how your body looks or feels, you know it’s essential to listen to your body’s wisdom. We’re so excited to share the new book, Women’s Bodies Women’s Wisdom, with you. This book explores how your body is always trying to give you information and wisdom and how you can learn to listen to it.
We know that it can be hard always to be tuned in to your body, but we hope this book will help you do just that. We’ll be sharing stories, advice, and tips on listening to your body’s wisdom so you can live your best life.
- Northrup M.D., Christiane (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Christiane Northrup M.D.
She’s a board-certified OB/GYN and a past president of the American Holistic Medical Association with more than 20 years’ worth of relevant medical and clinical practical knowledge and teaching experience. She’s also an established author of ‘The Wisdom of Menopause’ and ‘Mother-Daughter Wisdom,’ both New-York-Bestseller. She was the pioneer of the partnership between conventional and complementary medicine. Her work has been featured on many famous TV shows such as ‘The Oprah Winfrey Show,’ ‘Today’ and ‘Good Morning America.’
Her teaching experience and vast medical knowledge were gained while being an assistant clinical professor of OB/GYN at the University of Vermont College of Medicine. She has been charted as a bestselling author three times. Her other books are- ‘Making Life Easy: A Simple Guide to A Divinely Inspired Life ‘and ‘Dodging Energy Vampires. She was named one of the ‘100 Most Trusted People in America’ by Reader’s Digest in 2013. Her books were all immediate success as they provided Dr. Northrup’s brilliant advice and perspective regarding upstream prevention medicine. In 2018, she received the first Mind/Body Healing Award within the New Thought Walden Awards.
The quality that makes her work, treatment, and research unique is that she embraces and acknowledges that medicine is the unity of mind, body, emotions, spirit, and inner power. To heal that, one must know one’s inner self. She’s internationally recognized for her empowering approach to women’s health and treatments and has published many books. She works relentlessly as a mother, former surgeon, physician, business owner, writer, and speaker towards her goal and passion for life.
Let’s check out more on Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom.
Women’s Bodies Women’s Wisdom Review
This book was published before in 1984, and it was an immediate success, this time, the author brings forth this book with additional and updated content and information. As this has remained and is regarded as the sole veritable bible of women’s health, this revised version is a must-have for any woman relating to their health and future. This version allows us access to all the latest development and research by Dr. Northrup.
Features and Specifications:
It is available in the version of hardcover, paperback, audiobook, and cards on Amazon in the language of English. It was published on 1st June 2010 by Bantam Publishers. It weighs about 2.6 pounds and has a dimension of 6.09 x 2.01 x 9.17 inches.
- The book has 960 pages.
- Northrup’s unchallenged research and knowledge are combined in one place.
- The book provides both information and inspiration.
- The book is called a lady’s health and wellness bible the customers.
- Every young woman can find the necessary information in this book.
- The information in the book is excellent and straightforward, which eases the readers.
- A young woman can take charge of her health and well-being with the help of this book.
- This book focuses on emotions and health to well-being and shows how important it is to be aware of the condition of your own body.
- The author knows and has researched the matter of female anatomy.
- The book also proved alternative situations to medicine in the case of healing, for example, herbs and plants.
- The book is considered a valuable guide for not only women but the general public regarding knowledge about female health and diseases.
To keep the woman of a family healthy and happy is to keep the whole family healthy and comfortable, including the men and the children. This can result in an ecstatic and happy life for the women and ensure their control over their health and conditions.
You May Also Like:
- Ethereal Visions Illuminated Tarot Deck
- True Heart Intuitive Tarot Review
- The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck- [My Real Review]
Last update on 2024-03-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API