I know you will love this little book which uses the Lenormand to tell your future. It includes 36 cards, but there are only six meanings to each card. You can read about the history of Lenormand cards, discover which cards are the most common, learn the meanings of the cards you don’t know, make your own cards, and more. This article is “Cute Little Lenormand Review” with the plus and minus factors, previous users’ experiences, and product characteristics.
Much to my dismay, nothing stuck out as I hunted down a decent book on how to read Lenormand. The good ones were just too expensive. I came across the book ‘Cute Little Lenormand,’ and it looked like it could be the perfect solution. It included a card wallet and a card guide. Sweet! I’m so pleased I decided to purchase the book and discovered the store where it was sold.
About the Author
Sara M. Lyons is an artist and illustrator who lives with her spouse Josh in north Orange County, California. Her earliest released fortune-telling deck is Cute Little Lenormand.
- Hardcover Book
- Lyons, Sara M. (Author)
Cute Little Lenormand: Easy, Intuitive Fortune Telling with a 36 Card Lenormand Deck
This bright, contemporary take on a traditional divination deck is meant to inspire, clarify, and perhaps hint at what the next may contain. Sara M. Lyons has provided this narrative card deck with a modern makeover with shiny, up-to-date drawings and inclusive language that encourages everyone to see themselves in the cards. Cute Little Lenormand comes with a detailed manual and a full 36-card Lenormand deck so that you can get started straight away. Cute Little Lenormand is designed for beginners, so you’ll be translating in no time. From your first three-card vignette up to a 36-card grand tableau, the book contains descriptions for each of the cards and leads you into how to understand them. There are fun exercises to help you improve your reading abilities and learn more about the signs’ diverse meanings throughout the book.
Features & Specifications:
St. Martin’s Essentials published the deck on October 20, 2020. An illustrated edition is written in English. The item weighs 15.3 ounces, and its dimensions are 5.18 x 1.06 x 7.28 inches.
Previous Users’ Experiences
- Sara Lyons’ Cute Little Lenormand is a little but powerful character who hits hard!
- The Cute Little Lenormand is a terrific complement to anyone desiring more direction and a smart approach to their personality practices.
- It’s simple to use, uncomplicated, and charming.
- Sara M. Lyons’ distinctive style shines through in The Cute Little Lenormand, creating an attractive, logical, entertaining deck for seasoned and novice readers.
- Some users say this deck’s art is fantastic because the pictures are easy and basic, unlike many contemporary Lenormand decks.
- On that level, Lenormand cards must be legible at a glimpse, and these cards are gorgeous and efficient.
- Because they’re somewhat larger than a poker deck, they’re difficult to grip, shuffle, and utilize in a real spread.
- The book appears to be a nice starting point for newcomers.
Cute Little Lenormand is an excellent addition to a cartomancy and the lovely world of Lenormand if you’re questioning the cards regarding passion or your next professional move, or use them as part of a mystical ritual or as a method to delve into your intuition.
In summary, the deck has a lot to offer, and if you’re a miniaturist, it’s a must-have. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the deck. The cards are pleasant, and the imagery delightful. The technique is easy and intuitive. The cards and booklet would make a wonderful gift.
The Cute Little Lenormand is a great tarot oracle that is easy and fun to use. It’s a good choice for beginners and has the potential to be a lifelong deck. I recommend this deck and give it 4.8 out of 5 stars.
You May Also Like:
- Best Lenormand Decks [Beginners-Professional]
- Lenormand Oracle Cards and Book- Review
- Crystal Wisdom Healing Oracle Deck: Review
- Gilded Reverie Lenormand Review & Guide
- Old Style Lenormand Review and Guide
Last update on 2023-12-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API