I will show you my favorite deck of the season, the Fin de Siècle Kipper deck by Ciro Marchetti. The history and research on Kipper`s decks are fantastic, and it will be the best deck to introduce you to your wonderful reading.
This deck is inspired by the late 19th and early 20th century Kipper style cards.
The name Kipper is a reference to the fact that this deck is a close relative of the Rider-Waite. Kippers are based on the Rider-Waite, Marseilles decks, and the Thoth decks.
We have provided the details on the Fin de Siecle Kipper in the article. Check them out below.
Fin De Siècle Kipper Card Meanings:
Fin de Siècle Kipper is a modern take on the traditional French cards. The term Fin de Siècle refers to the end of the nineteenth century and refers to the end of a period of time and the end of a certain style or fashion in art, music, literature, and other artistic and cultural endeavors among the French and the Parisian aristocracy.
Fin De Siècle Kipper Deck- Review
Ciro Marchetti is based on the traditional German destination of deck calling in Victorian England in the early 19th century.
Rich images call this extended gilt with three additional cards that tell the story of the workers and rich people during the industrial revolution.
Using augmented reality through the Aurasma application, Ciro has surprisingly illuminated the Fin de Siecle Kipper card in a new way. The cards include a guidebook with explanations of three expert contributors, including 39 cards.
These cards help ensure your intuition when reading something related to the future or something unseen and provide you with some more concrete “leads” if you wish. This deck is a beautiful and great option for collectors and readers.
Fin de Siecle Kipper- Features and Specifications:
This deck was published by the U.S games system ltd inc, Box Tcr Cr edition on July 12, 2016. It comes in the English language and weighs 4.8 ounces. The deck has 3.25*1*5 dimensions of inches.
- The deck features extended three additional cards, and its images tell the stories of rich workers.
- This deck fosters a deeper connection with the tarot and connects people with cards.
Previous User’s Experience:
- The deck of the cards is sturdy, glossy and its art is beautiful and includes silver edges.
- The deck also included a booklet providing all the explanations for each card.
- The Deck offers 3 different explanations from 3 experts from different cultures.
- It comes with a sturdy box with magnetic closure and not too big can be carried anywhere through a bag or pocket.
- Some user’s claimed that some of the cards were missing.
- The deck of the cards is small, easy to shuffle and the box is well made.
- The booklets are bound and are well made.
- The deck provides interpretations from three different people for each of the cards.
- The deck is delightful to see and handle.
- The cards are very inspiring, and each card there is a little masterpiece.
- All these cards originated from German and are popular among German fortune tellers.
- The deck of the cards is the same size as the normal playing cards, which are smaller than the normal Tarot/Oracle.
- The deck is elegant and very pretty, and its border is silvering.
- The drawings are well made with small details.
- The card quality is soft and firm.
The deck has become one of the most collectible tarot decks in the world. So, we hope that you have understood all the details on the Fin de Siecle Kipper deck that we have provided in the article. Feel free to choose this deck.
You May Also Like:
- 8 Most Beautiful Traditional Tarot Decks
- Most Beautiful Tarot Decks (Top 10 Deck)
- Tarot no Questions Asked Mastering the Art of Intuitive Reading
- Light Seer’s Tarot Deck- Review
- The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck
Last update on 2024-02-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API