If you’re looking for a way to add more gratitude to your life, you may consider using an oracle deck. Today, I’m sharing my thoughts on the Gratitude Oracle deck.
I was first drawn to this deck because of its beautiful, colorful illustrations. Each card features a different image, depicting scenes or objects representing gratitude. For example, one card shows a woman surrounded by a field of flowers, while another card shows a table filled with a bountiful feast.
I found the Gratitude Oracle deck to be very user-friendly. The instructions that came with the deck were clear and concise, and I was able to start using the deck right away.
I’ve been using the Gratitude Oracle deck for a few weeks now, and I’ve found it to be a valuable tool for cultivating gratitude. Every time I draw a card, I’m reminded to take a moment to appreciate the good in my life.
Gratitude Oracle Card Meanings:
In the world of oracle cards, the Gratitude card is one of the most powerful. It’s a reminder to stop and appreciate all the good in your life, no matter how small.
The Gratitude card can help you focus your energy on what’s most important when you’re feeling thankful. It can also help you see the silver lining in tough situations.
If you’re ever feeling lost, uncertain, or just need a little boost of positivity, reach for the Gratitude card. Its simple message will remind you of everything you have to be thankful for.
This deck is created by the authors Angela Hartfield and Josephine Wall.
Angela Hartfield travels the world delivering spiritual courses. Josephine Wall (Poole, Dorset, UK) is one of today’s most well-known fantasy artists.
Every card in this enthralling oracle comes to life in a rich symphony of color and beautiful detail, reminding you that life is lovely and full of incredible possibilities. This oracle deck, which has gorgeous paintings by renowned artist Josephine Wall, will help you strengthen your spirituality and appreciate even the tiniest benefits in your life.
Gratitude Oracle- features and specifications
Llewellyn publications published this deck on 8 May 2021. It appears in the English language and has 132 pages of cards. The deck weighs 1.16 pounds and has 5*1.5*6.75 dimensions inches.
Previous Buyers’ Experience
- They’re stunning, with tremendous attention to detail.
- The pictures are based on the world’s most famous book (The Bible).
- It enlightens the reader in the same way that the finely detailed illustrations provide clarity and discovery.
- Beautiful deck with meaningful implications.
- The Gratitude Oracle is a deck that will completely transform your life.
- It motivates you to make the necessary adjustments in your life while constantly being grateful for the opportunity to improve.
- The cards are lovely, and the exercise of expressing thanks is quite beneficial.
- Beautifully done, well-executed, and simple to read.
- Card stock is also quite excellent.
- It doesn’t have any negative issues yet.
In conclusion, the Gratitude Oracle is a journey that is much more than learning a gratitude practice. This book is about more than developing the ability to “be good” or “be grateful.” This book is about developing a deeper sense of self. This book is about becoming a clear, authentic, conscious, compassionate being who reflects and feels her true essence. This book is about living a happier, healthier life.
You May Also Like:
- Archangel Fire Oracle Review
- Casanova Tarot Review
- Native Spirit Oracle Cards Review
- Lenormand Oracle Cards and Book- Review
Last update on 2023-12-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API