The Impressionists Tarot cards were illustrated by different artists worldwide, and the deck includes traditional and non-traditional interpretations. Each card features a different take on topics such as love, money, healing, and personal growth.
Each card in the deck is a beautiful work of art inspired by these artists. Some have a portrait of a woman, others a family scene and others show landscapes. This deck includes lots of symbolism and a lot of beautiful art.
The Impressionists Tarot is a tarot kit that appeals to almost any art lover.
This deck was created by two authors, Corrine Kenner and Arturo Picca.
Corrine Kenner specializes in bringing esoteric topics to life. Her tarot work has been extensively published, and her seminars and workshops are perennial favorites with Midwest students. She was a c contributor to the Llewellyn Tarot Reader in 2005, 2006, and 2007. She is a fantastic newspaper editor who published the well-known Llewellyn Astrological Calendar, Daily Planetary Guide, and Sun Sign Book. She has also written Crystals for Beginners.
Impressionists Tarot Kit Review
This tarot pack, inspired by one of the most influential and artistically gorgeous art movements of all time, offers unique viewpoints on all of life’s dilemmas. Explore the deck through the genius of the world’s artistic legacy and experience the enchantment that lives inside its magnificent beauty.
This deck contains a 78-card Rider-Waite deck and a 160-page full-color instructional booklet.
Impressionists Tarot kit- features and specifications
The Llewellyn publications published this deck, Tcr edition, on August 08, 2015. It appears in the English language and has 160 pages of guidebooks. The deck weighs 1.45 pounds and has a dimension f 5.39*1.82*8.19 inches.
Previous Buyers’ Experience
- The Kit comes in a durable box with a magnet flip.
- The deck of the book has 191 color pages and provides background information on the impressionist and post-impressionist eras.
- The paper used is shiny and of high quality.
- The card’s interpretation and some essential phrases for divination are provided.
- Some buyers claim that its images are not appropriated directly from impressionist painters.
- The entire kit comes in a large box to keep everything together.
- A lovely original set in a huge magnetic box with a hefty colored booklet.
- Full of information on the art, artists, and traditional playing cards.
- The set also includes a carrying bag for the book and cards.
- The book that comes with it is huge, educational, and contains a quotation from the artist who inspired the design for each card.
- This product’s packaging is inadequate.
In conclusion, the Impressionist Tarot Kit provides an innovative way to experience Tarot cards. Many tarot decks have thoughtful illustrations that provoke contemplation. The Impress one Tarot Kit gives tarot enthusiasts a new experience to enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- The Egyptian Tarot Kit Review
- The Complete Tarot Kit: Review
- Earth Warriors Oracle Review
- The Celtic Dragon Tarot Kit Deck: Review
Last update on 2024-02-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API