The In Between Tarot Kit was created for people wanting to read Tarot cards but not want to purchase a full deck. The kit includes four decks with a theme: the Star, the Moon, the Sun, and the Tree of Life. The books are small and concise, making the readings easy to learn.
Each kit has a theme that deals with that specific aspect of the Tarot. For example, the Tree of Life kit focuses on the Tree of Life. In addition, the cards have drawings that represent the Sun and the Moon.
We have provided the In-between Tarot Kit details in the article. Check them out below.
What is an “In Between Tarot Kit?”
A spectrum of techniques has been developed over the years between the Tarot’s modern tools, the classic interpretation, and the more esoteric contemporary techniques.
These Tarot techniques, or decks, are marked by their strengths and weaknesses; they vary in where they are helpful and which questions they can answer.
- Rivolli, Franco (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Franco Rivolli is an award-winning triumphing artist and illustrator who has proven his paintings in Mexico City, Helsinki, Lisbon, Tokyo, Kyoto, and Savannah.
Janine Worthington is an established Scholar of tarot and astrology. She teaches online publications on the Tarosophy Tarot Association.
In Between Tarot Kit Review
After the remarkable success of After Tarot and Before Tarot, this deck explores what you want to see between two consecutive cards in a deck. The space in between is the holy realm, symbolising transition and revival.
For example, you will see a new meaning for the card if you look back and forth between the emperor (IV) and the Priest (V).
This deck of cards and the accompanying guide provide exciting readings that work with the energy of the tarot card in new ways. Contains a set of 78 cards and a 160-page manual.
In Between Tarot Kit- features and specifications:
This deck was published by Llewellyn Publications ( November 08, 2019). It comes in the English language. The product weighs 1.36 pounds and has 5.5*2*8.25 dimensions of inches.
- The deck includes a boxed kit that measures 5 ¼ * 8 ¼, including 78 cards and a 160-page guidebook.
- Its guidebook provides engrossing readings that work with the energy of tarot in an entirely new way.
- The deck includes a gorgeous box with symbolism, numerology pages, and details on the pagan elements’ correspondence to Cops, Wands, Swords, and Pentacles.
- The primary arcana pages include a beautiful full-page picture and full colour of the card on one side and a full page of explanation over there.
- The minor arcana provided a half-page of the full-colour picture and the other half a full explanation.
- The box includes a magnetic closure and beautiful imagery that gives a good twist to look at the RWS system and reading.
Previous User’s Experience:
- Some users claimed that the deck doesn’t include any woman in the cards representing the highest form of the female energy of the elemental suites.
- Some previous buyers claimed that the significant arcana images were a little better in style, but the representation of some cards was still off.
- The deck includes each card. In addition, there is a symbology that connects one card.
- The gorgeous deck artwork did not quite resonate with some of the suit themes.
- The deck provided book adds a lot of modern meaning to the cards that are easy to understand.
- Some users claimed they didn’t relate to each other while reading the cards.
- Some users also claimed that the stories in each suit are so divergent that they don’t work well together in a reading.
- The appearance of card stock is good quality, not over-glossy, and fits nicely in hand.
- The back of the card included several spreads to try using the bridge concept.
In this book, Franco and Janine share the images and stories from their journey as they record their beautiful Tarot cards for you. They are the product of two independent artists with different skills but a desire to collaborate. In The Tarot Project, they bring their combined creative skill to a single project. So, we hope you have understood all the details of the In-Between Tarot kit we provided in the article. Then, feel free to choose this deck.
You May Also Like the following:
- Tarot Illuminati Kit Card- Review
- Heaven and Earth Tarot Kit Deck Review
- Starman Deluxe Tarot Kit- Authentic Review
- 12 Best Tarot Kit for Beginners Reviews
Last update on 2023-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API