Neo tarot is a new book from Daiana Ruiz and Jerico Mandybur on self-care, healing, empowerment, and self-acceptance. The book is a guide to the system of Neo Tarot, which is a hopeful, positive, energetic form of tarot.
The book also includes a color-shaded spread guidebook and 9 spreads for daily use. This is the first Neo Tarot book created by an artist and a writer.
This book is a refreshing new look at the Tarot, written by a modern practitioner. Unique and beautiful, this book takes a new approach to the Tarot while still keeping true to the readings for the most part.
It takes the reader on a journey through the cards, offering a look at what they can mean and how they can be used to better self-care in your life.
We have provided the details on the Neo Tarot Deck in the article. Check them out below.
What is Neo Tarot?
Neo Tarot is a holistic approach to self-care, healing, and empowerment. It uses an energetic, visual language that takes the reader on a journey into self-realization.
I’ve been a fan of Daiana Ruiz’s illustrations for years, and when I learned that the illustrator was also a tarot reader, I knew I had to have a copy of her book.
The title is a play because the illustrations are based on Franz-Grätsch’s classic and highly popular Tarot de Marseille deck, but the illustrations are done in a very modern style, with a lot of detail and color.
The book is divided into two parts. The first part covers the Major Arcana cards, and the second part is devoted to the Minor Arcana, both of them including the pictures of the individual cards and their meanings.
- Hardcover Book
- Mandybur, Jerico (Author)
Last update on 2021-08-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Jerico Mandybur is a true digital native, the editor in Girlboss, and a popular self-service podcast host. She is a versatile writer and commentator when it comes to identifying important discussions for young women online through feminism, LGBTQ+ conversations, social justice, popular culture, and of course, self-care.
Artist, activist, and optimist are 3 phrases to explain the innovative pressure. This is Daiana Ruiz. The Buenos Aires-primarily based illustrator makes use of her innovative paintings as a platform for development and change. She is considering women, who they are, and the way they have seen them.
Neo Tarot Deck Review:
Tarot cards are an inspiration tool that has been used for divination for centuries. Still, in the new tarot cards, the tarot reader, writer, and The Mighty magician Jericho Mandybur(Jerico Mandybur) Provides a fresh and clever view of ancient cards and practices and shows that you are saying they should be used as remedies.
With beautiful illustrations of 78 forts and recognizable explanations of the profound symbolic meaning of each card, this modern guide is a combination of eye-opening knowledge, practical wisdom, and hands-on practice. Readers can immediately incorporate them into their hygiene habits and see their self-esteem improved.
Neo Tarot- features and specifications:
Hardie Grant published this deck on April 02, 2019. It comes in the English language and has 144 pages of a guidebook. The product weighs 1.54 pounds and has a dimension of 5.75*2.4*7.5 inches.
- The deck features contain a 789 card deck that is beautifully illustrated and provides a relatable explanation of each card.
- The deck provides us with activity exercises that raiders can instantly connect with their self-care practice and expand their self-love.
Previous Buyer’s Experience:
- The deck is pretty, and the book is permanently attached to the box, so you can’t take it off.
- This deck of the card stock is solid and has pretty images that hold to the RWS system.
- The information that contains the book is informative and healing.
- The appearance of the images on the cards depicts diverse-looking people.
- Its card is beautiful, and the book is amazing.
- The card stock has a matte paint finish.
- The colors and artwork in the deck are unique and beautiful.
- This deck accompanying the book is a very insightful reference tool.
- The box set comes with a beautiful presentation, and the book is full color, really nice, and has a lot of information about the deck.
- The deck of each card proved upright and reversed meanings and a section for self-care.
- This deck is unique, and it’s apparent the author put a lot of work into creating this.
- The deck is gorgeous and feels nice when taking it in the hands.
- Some users claimed that its card stock is a little stiff, which makes shuffling difficult; it will take some time to break them in.
- The illustrations and the book are beautifully written and offer a new perspective in using the tarot for self-care.
Neo Tarot is an innovative form of Tarot that uses a (Neo)Vesica Pisces system to draw card images. Every card in the standard taro system has a number of specific meanings. The Neo Vesica Pisces, then, is a system where each card has a lot of information, but where it is not in a straight line, but in a circle. This way, the cards can be read from any point or read from the center, which is where all the life energy comes from. So, we hope that you have understood all the details on the Neo Tarot deck that we have provided in the article. Feel free to choose this deck.
Last update on 2021-08-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
You May Also Like: