Some people love horoscopes. They make our lives easier by providing some guidance about the present and about the future. The moon is also an important celestial body; many people find it helpful to learn a bit about its moods and traits. If this resonates, The Queen of The Moon Oracle book is a beneficial read. The Queen of The Moon Oracle helps you make accurate decisions about life, love, and relationships.
Queen of the moon oracle cards meaning:
This article includes all the features and product details with the pros and cons of the Queen of the Moon Oracle. It will also provide previous users’ opinions regarding the tarot deck.
- Demarco, Stacey (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
About the Author
Stacey Demarco is a well-known pagan performer and magician who is dedicated to making pragmatic witchcraft approachable to all. Her activity is unusual and engaging because of her realistic yet intellectual mystical manner and her ability to weave traditional methods to tackle current challenges. She’s also the creator of the beautiful Lunar Seasonal Diaries for both the north and south poles. She is primarily recognized as the creator of popular and collectible oracle decks. Many of them have been written in Spanish, Italian, and Japanese, among other languages.
Kinga Britschgi is a Hungarian professional artist and designer who has won numerous awards. Despite having a degree in art, she started her career as a language instructor and later earned a Master’s degree in Bilingual Education. Kinga has been dealing with Photoshop and other Adobe tools since 2002 and has a long history with visual painting. She adores designing corporate visuals for a variety of companies.
Queen of the Moon Oracle: Guidance through Lunar and Seasonal Energies (Rockpool Oracle Card Series)
Humans have been tied to the magical power of the moonlight and the spirit of the phases for centuries. The crescent, the cycles, and the phases of light and shadow, warmth and cold, fecundity and rest were the first reverence and holy respect for our forefathers. The Queen of the Moon Oracle, gorgeously painted, enables us, the contemporary quest, to connect to these most primitive forces. The Queen of the Moon Oracle, gorgeously painted, enables us, the contemporary quest, to connect to these deepest primitive forces.
- A complete lunar sequence of celestial pictures is included, each of which is wonderfully rendered and can be utilized to create gorgeous spiral altar presentations.
- The power of the periodic moons is something to behold.
- Discover about the finest periods of the moon’s cycle for ritualistic, spellcraft, and amulet creation for success, joy, wellness, and more.
This tarot deck was published by Rockpool Publishing on November 1, 2018. The paperback format has 120 pages written in English. The item weighs 12.2 ounces and its dimensions are 4 x 1.5 x 5.75 inches.
Previous Users’ Experiences:
- Because each card’s hidden message is on the base, anyone may instinctively interpret this without the guidebook.
- It arrives in a pretty attractive package that slips open with ease.
- There’s also a lovely shiny silver plating on the header.
- The card’s in-depth interpretations aren’t very in-depth, which has given some people an unfavorable impression.
- Some users claim that the contents are excellent. However, the aesthetic benchmark was rather overlooked.
This is the perfect combination of the writer’s finest annual Lunar and Seasonal Diary, and it’s ideal for everyone who enjoys sitting or dancing beneath a great gleaming moonlight.
You May Also Like
- Tarot Cards Vs. Playing Cards: Best Reviews
- Angel Cards Vs. Tarot Cards
- Divination Vs. Tarot-What’s the Difference?
- Tarot Cards Vs. Palm Reading
- Tarot Cards Vs. Oracle Cards: Which One is Best?
Last update on 2024-03-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API