Tea leaf fortune cards are a very popular divination tool. They are usually made using tea leaves and a set of cards. When the leaves are spread on a table and the cards are placed on top of the leaves, the cards will reveal the meaning of the tea leaf.
The cards have become a fun way to communicate with your spirit guide or even a step to communicating with God.
Tea leaf fortune cards are a technique used by many fortune tellers and tarot readings. A unique deck of tea leafs is used as an indicator for your future in a tea leaf fortune card reading. These cards are laid out to give the reader an idea of what the cards mean and can also be drawn in the spread to create a more detailed reading.
We have provided the details of the deck in this article. Have a look at them below For its further information.
Tea leaf fortune cards meaning:
This deck is a source of reassurance and comfort for many people. They can help reveal the answers to life’s questions, connect you to your soul mates, and tell the future. A good fortune teller can also be a great guide through your day and help you achieve everything you want.
Tea leaf fortune cards, a branch of the Anacardiaceae family, are used for divination and fortune-telling. The leaves are traditionally used for making tea, which is a win-win situation for everyone. This is a great way to get a good start on your day off.
Last update on 2021-06-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
History of Tea Leaf Fortune Cards
Tea leaf fortune cards, or the Japanese o-chadai cards, are a traditional way of telling fortunes.
These types of decks are traditionally used in Japan, where they are known as o-chadai. The cards’ usage has been attributed to the Chinese, who brought the practice from China in the 1600s during the Edo period.
But how do you read them?
The cards have four symbols: a wheel (or a circle), a flower, a dragon, and a mirror. The number of these symbols has been recognized as a sign of luck.
Tea leaf fortune cards may be the oldest form of fortune-telling around. The leaves are selected to believe that they hold the secrets of the future, and by reading the leaves, the fortune-teller can reach out and touch the future.
Some claim that they can tell you bad news, others that they can reveal well. Some say that the reading of the leaves should be done while holding an open book or book open with your hands to tell you the future.
This deck was created by the author Rae Hepburn, who is an accomplished Tea Leaf Reader. He teaches you to unlock all the traditional secrets of reading tea leaves.
Tea Leaf Fortune Cards Deck Review
If one is interested in learning how to know fortune by reading Traditional tea leaf reading, “Tea leaf Fortune cards” will be a lifesaver. Tea leaf is an ancient process of reading fortune. This set provides 200 beautifully explained symbolic cards, which can be highly helpful in understanding tea leaf reading. The set also contains a guidebook with 98 pages illustrating how to predict fate by using tea leaves or tea leaf fortune cards. By following the guidebook’s instructions and using the cards, one can easily know his/her fortune.
Features and Specifications:
The U.S games system ltd published the deck on October 17, 2011. It comes in the English language. It has 200 round cards and 98 pages of guidebooks. Also, it weighs 1.46 pounds and has 5.25*2*7.5 dimensions of inches.
- It comes with a huge set of 200 cards that illustrate the images and meanings that might appear in tea leaf reading.
- It features a rounded card that resembles a teacup. Each includes a sample picture, a title, and a short piece of advice.
Last update on 2021-06-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- The deck of its card is beautiful, not too big, not too small; it comes in an inadequate size.
- The appearance of the card images is pretty neat and clean; it forms a quite lovely Asian style.
- The deck of the cards comes with a sturdy box and a book with all the meanings and some spreads and a bag.
- The book talks about tea reading and gives some spreads and does not add much information to the cards.
- All the meanings are directly written on the card and you can read them easily.
- The cards are circular in design and contain an organza bag and an informative book explaining card meanings.
- Some users claimed that they have an old-school vibe for fortune-telling.
- Some users claimed that some of the 182 cards are very difficult to shuffle and their bag is quite flimsy, but all accuracy of the cards depends on how you use them and how often.
- Anyone who has ever read a tea leaf fortune card can attest that the fortune cards are not always self-explanatory. The cards can be very vague, so what do the tea leaves mean?
Tea leaf fortune cards are an ancient Chinese tradition. Traditionally, men leave them on their desks to signify their good fortune. They also used them to provide answers to questions, although some say that this was never their intention. So, we hope you have understood all the details that we have provided in the articles. Feel Free to choose this deck.
You May Also Like: