With the Alchemical Visions Tarot, Arthur Taussig has created a unique companion to his bestselling book, Alchemical Visions. Our “The Alchemical Visions Tarot Review” will provide you a clear concept of the various features, pros, and cons of this popular deck.
This deck with 78 cards covers all 78 tarot archetypes, with detailed descriptions and symbols, bringing them to life. Our reviews will take you on a journey of the various stages of the tarot journey, from the first stages of awareness to the final stages of realization.
The Alchemical Visions Tarot is a piece of art with a brilliant combination of hues, iconography, and signs. This deck will make the readers explore the metaphysical world and will be a companion book of meditation.
This article provides all the related details the readers want before buying it.
The Alchemical Visions Tarot Meanings:
A Seattle-based artist, Arthur Taussig, has developed these tarot cards that are each based on one of 78 alchemical symbols, and the cards are accompanied by his 77-page illustrated guidebook that explains the symbolism behind each symbol.
From its inception, the tarot deck has been a tool for self-discovery, a way for the reader to connect with the thoughts of the ancients, and a magical doorway to another realm of consciousness.
- Colman Smith, Pamela (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
About the Author:
Arthur Taussig’s activities have been shown at the Art Institute of Chicago, Denver Museum of Art, Harvard University’s Fogg Art Museum, New York City’s Metropolitan Museum of Art, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, Portland Art Museum, Seattle Art Museum, New Orleans Museum of Art, and several other venues around the world.
He was awarded a Visual Artist’s Grant by the National Endowment for the Arts in 1982.
The Alchemical Visions Tarot Review
Arthur Taussig, a famous artist known worldwide, scientist, and fingerstyle musician whose artwork has been displayed in exhibitions all over the arena, has opted to dive into the vast world of Tarot, with remarkable outputs.
Taussig blends and meanders the more basic Kabbalistic theories and Jungian psychotherapy with a very engrossing, somewhat fantastical picture of the Tarot, combining generations of scholarly motivation with an aesthetic image oozing with sensory splendor.
He accentuates significant symbols inside each card in a manner that pops out at the reader, toying with eyes and viewpoint in an expressive dance of knowledge and zeal, using largely monochromatic, sepia texturing with brilliant sprays of coloring.
The images appear to emit from the deck in such a way that one may believe their fingertips could discover dynamic scaling within the seemingly plain graphics.
The companion guidebook is a work of art in and of itself, with very well and enlightening descriptions of the strange symbols and iconography that each card contains.
The Alchemical Visions Tarot is a spectacular voyage across global space, both overt and covert, and is a tribute to the artistic intensity inside mythological pictures.
- The Alchemical Revelation Tarot and the companion book depict the cards as a voyage, more accurately, as the high complexity in alchemy.
- This is a tarot set and guidebook that will assist anyone in plumbing in the deepest of their soul, exposing the strong and often terrifying components of the human mind, and teach the ways to cultivated personality.
Weiser Books published the Alchemical Visions Tarot on November 01, 2019. The size of the book is 17.8 x 12.7 x 4.45 cm and the weight is 1.11kg. The book has 192 pages and written in English.
Previous Users’ Experiences:
- The artist’s fascination with spirituality and psychiatry is evident, creating a rich fabric that can be used for prediction as well as deep meditation.
- The Alchemical Visions Tarot is a joy to use and should be on any tarot reader’s bookshelf.
- While The Alchemical Visions Tarot is based on the Waite and Marseilles decks, it goes beyond stereotypes about race and ethnicity.
- It’s a deck that genuine tarot fans and metaphysical explorers would want to investigate further.
- Some users reported they discovered an entirely new perspective of view after gazing up from deeper inside.
Arthur Taussig has developed a magnificent work of art in the form of a tarot deck which anyone will enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Pamela Colman Smith Commemorative Set: Review
- Mary K. Greer’s 21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card Review
- The Elemental Oracle Review
- The Ultimate Guide to The Rider Waite Tarot-Review
- Ok Tarot: by Adam J. Kurtz-Review
Last update on 2024-02-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API