The Essential Lenormand is an insightful look into the meaning of oracle cards. The book has a user-friendly design, making it easy to look up card meanings. The author’s passion for the tarot shines through the numerous blog posts and videos. The book is written to invite the reader to reflect before the cards reveal their meanings. The book is a gem.
The Lenormand deck is a collection of cards that, properly used, can communicate exact answers and subtle nuances and meanings. The Lenormand deck brings ancient fortune-telling into the modern world and is an extraordinary tool.
- George, Rana (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
The Essential Lenormand Review
Lenormand is a 36-card deck with simple, straightforward illustrations that give the reader direct answers. The Lenormand deck has been a popular divination tool for over 150 years, and it’s quickly becoming a phenomenon in the United States.
Leading expert Rana George demonstrates how to use the Lenormand for predictions on any topic, including relationships, work, finances, family, and more, with step-by-step instructions and a guide to individual card meanings.
From simple inquiries to critical quandaries, the Lenormand provides a glimpse of the future when it is most needed. Traditional reading methods, Rana George’s techniques, tips for working with multiple spreads, and ways to use the Lenormand with the tarot are all included in The Essential Lenormand.
The Essential Lenormand- features and specifications
Llewellyn Publications manufactured this deck on March 08, 2014. Its language is English and has 410 pages.
Previous Buyers’ Experience
- This book is jam-packed with everything you’ll need to know to progress from beginner to pro.
- This book is exceptionally boring and overwhelming.
- This is a beautiful book with all the detail you could want.
- Rana goes into great detail about each card’s possible meanings.
- The extensive lists of meanings for each card are its greatest strength.
- There is much information to refer to, such as spreads, meanings, and how to practice accuracy through journaling, among other things.
- The author explains each card’s meaning in detail, including situations, people, appearances, places, jobs, and houses, and why they add depth to readings.
- This is a must-have book for anyone who wants to devote their life to learning.
- The chapters are very well organized.
- The deck is well-organized and easy to understand.
- It is far more straightforward than a Tarot.
- The information is excellent and highly detailed.
- It exemplifies runs and combinations and goes into great detail about card interpretation.
- The cards contain a wealth of information.
- It makes reading much more complex than necessary.
The Essential Lenormand is a very useful guide to learning the Lenormand. It takes you step-by-step through the fundamentals of the reading, and each chapter ends with exercises that let you practice what you have learned. The author clearly wants her readers to get the most out of the book, and it shows.
In summary, I analyzed the cards individually for this article and came up with answers that felt intuitive to me. I also have a collection of Lenormand decks, and I love to pull them out and shuffle them around in search of the right card. I have not found the perfect Lenormand deck yet, but that’s because I’m searching.
Last update on 2023-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API