It is essential to get the answers you need to live a healthy life to the fullest, and the best way is to consult the Native American Herbalist’s Bible.
This book provides all the information you need about herbs and their healing properties. It gives you the secrets of herbs and healing properties so that you may use them to cure your ailments.
We have provided the details on The Native American Herbalist’s Bible in the article. Check them out below.
About the Author:
This deck was created by the author Linda Osceola Naranjo. The author, Linda Osceola Naranjo, is a Native American herbalist from New Mexico and has two degrees in organic chemistry.
The Native American Herbalist’s Bible Meanings:
The Native American Herbalist’s Bible is a book that seeks to teach the reader about healing herbs and how to use them.
The book is about a journey to understanding the medicine of plants and how to use them. The book is divided into four parts, each containing chapters about ten pages long.
There are fifty-two chapters altogether, meaning it is a reasonably long book. The book’s first three parts are about learning how to identify plants correctly, and the last part is about using herbs. The final part is about making herbal medicine and using procedures.
No products found.
The Native American Herbalist’s Bible Reviews
Suppose you are searching for a contemporary guide on traditional Native American herbal medicine; stock your medicine cabinet full of all-natural, low-cost herbal preparations.
The knowledge of Native American tribes in herbal and herbal remedies is comparative but not easily accessible as it has been passed down orally from one generation to another.
The Native American Herbalist’s Bible has one bundle that contains three depth books that record our rich heritage of herbal crafts and tradition.
In the first volume, you will find:
- The forgotten history of Native American medicine.
- Herbalism 101: a guide to budding herbalists to learn every technique you need.
- Traditional preparations for the daring herbalist.
- All about harvesting plants: from planting to wildcrafting, from buying tips to ethical practices.
- The best way how to store every part of each plant.
- How to administer herbs in different forms, including fresh and dried herbs, capsules, extracts in water, alcohol, glycerine, vinegar, and oil, and even preparations like essential oils and flower essences.
- The most relevant sacred medicine protocol in our culture.
In the second volume, you will discover:
- The complete herb side view of 75+ herbs and wild plants.
- The traditional use of each plant.
- The Ultimate Catalog of Native American Plants and their modern uses and their dosages
- How modern research confirms what the ethnic people have known for millennia.
- Instructions on how to prepare every single herb.
- How to find, recognize, harvest, and plant every herb you need.
- A quick guide to the best solvents, the medicine parts, and their effect on the body.
Third, you will learn to heal with nature; read to discover:
- How to comfort your body and calm your mind with the fantastic powers of wild plants and herbs.
- A bit-by-bit guide for individual tea, decoction, salve, oil, capsule, and extract to cure that next cold, scrape, headache, digestive issue, stressful day, or sleepless night with simple ingredients from your cupboard.
- 150+ tried and tested fantastic healing process recipes carefully selected for you by the best herbalists.
- How to detox with dandelion, beat stress with linden, soothe burns with marshmallow, treat a cold with pine, beat cramps with cramp bark, and much more…
The Native American Herbalist’s Bible- features and specifications:
This deck was independently published on February 09, 2021. Its language is English, and it has 266 pages of a guidebook. It weighs 1.18 pounds and has 8*0.6*10 dimensions inches.
- It features a modern guide to traditional Native American Herbal medicine to stock our medicine.
- Moreover, it comes with three books in 1 bundle.
- The deck included a fascinating book. There is a lot of information that you need to know, a lot about what our ancestors did for medicine, how to identify plants correctly, how useful, and what they are used for.
- The book is packed with juicy information.
- The book is full of quality information.
- A must-have for the homeopath, gardener, naturalist, botanist, & or witchy collection.
So, we hope you have understood the details of The Native American Herbalist’s Bible that we have provided in the article. Feel free to choose this deck.
You May Also Like the following:
- Best Angel Oracle Cards Deck Reviews
- Best Angel Cards for Beginners
- Top Indie Tarot Decks (New Reviews)
- Best Thoth Deck in Popular Version
- Medicine Cards: Discovery of Power Through Animals- Reviews
Last update on 2024-02-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API