I’m a sucker for anything vampire-related, so when I was perusing the internet and came across The Tarot of Vampyres, I knew I had to check it out. I was not disappointed. The Tarot of Vampyres is a beautifully dark and evocative deck with stunning artwork that brings the undead to life.
If you’re a fan of vampires or simply looking for a dark and mysterious tarot deck, then I highly recommend “The Tarot of Vampyres.” But be warned, this is not a deck for the faint of heart.
The Tarot of Vampyres Meanings
The Tarot of Vampyres is a unique tarot deck that draws on dark images and legends of vampires. This deck can be used for traditional tarot readings or for exploring your psyche’s darker side. The tarot meanings given here are based on the conventional tarot but have been adapted to reflect vampire mythology.
This deck is created by the author Lan Daniels.
The Tarot of Vampyres Review
This hauntingly beautiful deck is a tool for spiritual awakening, including Ian Daniels’ highly evocative Gothic-style artwork. You may use it to go into the depths of your inner darkness and emerge in the bright light of truth.
The Rider-Waite structure inspired the deck, which depicts the Fool, Priestess, and other classic characters, but the suits have distinctive titles that invoke the enigmatic and macabre: Sceptres, Grails, Knives, and Skulls. The accompanying book includes in-depth card meanings, creative activities, innovative spreads, and directions for developing your own Vampyre persona.
Tarot of Vampyres- features and specifications
The Llewellyn publications published this deck, Tcr Crds/P edition, on September 8, 2010. It appears in the English language and has 312 pages in paperback. The deck weighs 11.2 ounces and has 5.6*2.1*8.3 dimensions inches.
Previous Buyers’ Experience
- It comes with the cards in a nicely crafted solid paper storage box.
- The book is comprehensive and straightforward to read.
- The box’s inside is completed in an almost compulsory black and red theme, with flowers on the inner lid.
- The artwork is breathtaking, with amazing re-interpretations of old Rider-Waite iconography.
- The handbook is exceptionally detailed, leaving no stone untouched.
- The card stock is incredibly silky smooth, fits well in hands, and appears neatly laminated.
- It is pretty remarkable, with great charts and exciting information.
- The box they come in is quite lovely and has a magnetic closing.
- There were some defects in the card.
In conclusion, there are a lot of fun fantasy tropes to enjoy in “The Tarot of Vampyres.” But mostly, it’s the characters that make this book worth reading. The characters are sassy, entertaining, and endearing.
The book starts with a cliffhanger and ends with a satisfying conclusion. If you like reading about werewolves, vampires, and witches, there is a story for you in “The Tarot of Vampyres.”
You May Also Like:
Last update on 2024-02-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API