The Chinese Tarot is one of the most popular decks used to play the Tarot Card Game, widely known as the Tarot. This is the original and most complete guide to playing the Tarot Card Game with the Chinese Tarot Deck. Let’s check The Chinese Tarot Deck Review.
The Chinese Tarot Deck was first created in the late 1990s, and the cards are based on the deck that had the same name produced in the 1930s in Japan.
The deck is considered one of the most versatile Tarot decks ever made, because of the way it encompasses both the Yin Yang philosophy and the philosophy of the I Ching. Among the few decks available, it can be used to practice the I Ching, which is one of the most ancient of Chinese philosophies.
Jui Guoliang, an author of more than twenty books, has translated the essence of ancient Metaphysics into the new era of the 21st century. In these books, he has expounded his unique culture, philosophy, and spirituality to the readers. Translations of his books are available in Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
Let’s check out more on the Chinese Tarot Deck
The Chinese Tarot Deck Review:
This deck features authentic Chinese watercolor drawing and delicate patterns and figures to capture the scenery of ancient China in the manner of the traditional Rider-Waite deck. The deck uses vibrant colors and graceful figures to enhance its beauty.
The deck conveys the particular charms and mysteries of China at that time through art and colors. The colors and theme of this deck are pretty retro to suit the tastes of the western counterpart.
The deck is for reading intuitively and realizing the meaning behind each card to improve one’s understanding. With the iconography and the touches of black ink and its specialty in diversity and variety of culture and heritage aspects, this deck is a favorite among the readers thirsty for knowledge.
Last update on 2022-01-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Features and Specifications:
It is available in the version of cards on Amazon in the language of English. It was published on 1st September 1997 by U.S. Games Systems Inc. It weighs about 7.2 ounces and has a dimension of about 2.75 x 1.25 x 5 inches.
- The deck has 78 fully illustrated cards.
- The deck is divided into two sections of 22 Major Arcana and 56 Minor Arcana.
- A guide booklet accompanies the deck.
- The deck offers an authentic Chinese cultural experience and has original cultural history and folklore in it.
- The people genuinely knowledgeable about Chinese culture and history will find this deck truly useful.
- Those who have primary knowledge of the Chinese language and culture would be able to enjoy this deck to the fullest.
- The users have to dive deep into the cards to find out about the meanings and figures on the cards and then realize and understand the interpretation of the cards.
- The guidebook strictly follows the RWS tarot deck and hardly adds any new information.
- The symbolism of the card helps the users connect with the cards on a higher level.
- The favorite feature of these cards re that the visuals convey their unique message.
- The highlight and focus on Chinese heritage are truly admirable in this tarot deck.
- All the cards have deep meaning and symbolism hidden within them.
To know about the Chinese myths, folklore, history, and heritage through the rich, elegant ick watercolor design, skillfully blended with the archetypal history of Ancient China with a dash of its literature, legend, philosophy, and culture; this deck is a must-have for either use of for collection.
Last update on 2022-01-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
You May Also Like: